- Two 3" xÂ 30 PSIGÂ pressure reliefÂ vents
- Two 2" Knuckle relief vents in lower plumbing
- 30/30 tank vacuum/pressure gauges (additional gauge at rear door),
hydraulic pressure gauges & blower temperature gauge. All gauges
mounted in open area
- 1/8" formed checker plate c/w handrail.
- Preformed Light gauge Aluminum Hose Trays / Fenders on C/S & D/S of unit
- D/S as long as possible.
- Four flip style placards
- One steel fittingÂ box D/S
- One steel toolbox door c/w two pail holders D/S.
- Squeegee/shovel holders (pipe style ).
- D.O.T. lighting with LED two lamp rear module assembly, clearance
lamps, reflectors, three in a row clearance markers, junction box,
- 6Â L.E.D. work lights ( large style)
- Stop and Turn light box modules mounted on rear top of rear door
- Back up alarm
- Tank up warning light in truck dash with buzzer
- Hour meter installed in tractor for blower
- Two blower switches, One in tractor cab, and one by valve bank
- Code rear bumper for protection of external valves with platform step assembly
- Steps on rear skirt D/S & P/S for rear door lock access
Complete Vacuum system and trailer sandblasted, primed and painted as per customer spec or fleet color
NOTE: PAINT ALLOWANCE TO A MAXIMUM OF $ 18,400.00Â
PAINT OTHER THAN BASIC COLORS RE: PEAR METALICS AND STRIPES WILL BE QUOTED EXTRA
Additional Items Included:
- 6" sample port located top center of tank with camlok/cap.
- Diesel flush tank
- MudflapsÂ in all locations as necessary
- 50' wind up ground cable
- Two tire chain holders ( slide out style )
- One operators manual wit unit
- NSM ( National Safety Mark )
- One Year Standard Manufactures Ltd Warranty
INTERNAL TANK LINER: add to final price ARMAGUARD: To Be Quoted
2014 TRIDEM VAC TRAILER CHASSIS SPECIFICATIONS:
OAL Approximately 38'
Suspension: Air ride tridem
60" spread suspension with air switch and pressure gauge located front
of trailer for deflation of air bags prior to raising of tank c/w
tractor mounted scale.
Axle: Three Hayes Dana 5" Diameter, 22500 lb. Rating, CR Oil Seals, Dust Shields, Slack Adjusters.
- 16.5 x 7 non asbestos S Cam complies with CMVSS 121.
- Drum/Wheel Assembly:
- 10 stud hub piloted hubs.
Rims: Aluminum 24.5 x 8.25 Tubeless (inside wheels machine finished & outside wheels polished on outside dished face).
Tires: 12 All season 11R x 24.5 â€“Radials.
Landing Gear: Two Speed, Holland Mark V, 125000 lb. Static load, Crank on drivers side, skid shoes.
Pickup Plate: 3/8" Upper
fifth wheel plate with 2" (bolt-in) King Pin, 50" Fifth Wheel Height and
dual set back to 26-3/8" & 59-1/2" (Tandem/Tri-Drive Tractors).
Frame: 19" fabricated T1
I-Beam assembly with 1/2" x 6" top and bottom flanges, 1/4" thick web
and full depth fabricated 1/4" 44W cross members every 36", suspension
reinforcement, reinforced taper gooseneck assembly, 40'.
Additional equipment not included in this quotation will be quoted and on customer approval cost added to final price
Custom Vac Services Ltd reserves the right to engineer and manufacture
it's products in accordance with it's warranty and design policies.
For more information please contact Custom Vac Services Ltd.